Pricing and Rental Hours
at The Stables at Oak Ridge Farms, LLC
- $4800.001 Day RentalWedding: Friday or Saturday 9:00 am to 12:00 am. Music off at 11:00 pm. Vacate premises by 12:00 am.
- $5600.002 Day RentalWedding: Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday. 9:00 am to 12:00 am. Music off by 11:00 pm. Except for Sunday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Vacate premises by 12:00 am Friday or Saturday. Vacate premises on Sunday by 6:00 pm (unless prior arrangements made).
- $6100.00Weekend RentalWedding: Friday to Sunday 9:00 am to 12:00 am. Music off by 11:00 pm. Except for Sunday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Price includes 2 hours for Engagement photo shoot on venue grounds. Vacate premises Friday and Saturday by 12:00 am. Vacate premises on Sunday by 6:00 pm (unless prior arrangements made).
- $100.00/hrHourly Non Wedding RentalDaily Non Wedding: 4 Hour Minimum up to 100 guests
- $125.00/hrHourly Non Wedding RentalDaily Non Wedding over 100 guests
- VariesDepositWedding : 25% downpayment on total package
- $75.00/hrEngagement RentalDaily 2 hour Engagement Photo shoot $75.00 per hour. Minimum 2 hour
- $75.00/hrWedding Assistant Day of WeddingAssist with assigning table, decorations, and leased decorations. Assists Wedding Coordinator as a point of contact. Assists Wedding Coordinator with keeping everything flowing according to schedule. Assist Wedding Coordinator as needed. $75.00/Hr. 3 hours minimum. Will not do any heavy lifting.
- $120.00/hrWedding CoordinatorAssist couple with the setting up of table assignment. Assists with wedding decorations using couples’ decorations or leased decorations. 1 in person meeting to assist with planning. Assists with calling vendors and confirming dates. Phone calls, text, and email questions with the couples point of contact. Keeps everything flowing on schedule. 8 hours minimum. Will not do any heavy lifting.
- $220.00/hrWedding Planner and DecoratingWill confirm with the couples Wedding vendors the week before wedding. Act as the point of contact with vendors and with the couples’ point of contact. Assists, coordinates, set up of decorations & leased decorations for the ceremony and reception areas. Assist with table and seating arrangements. Assist with clean up and tear down reception and ceremony. Takes care of unforeseen events. Assist guests to seating areas. Phone calls, text, and email questions. Keep everything flowing on schedule. 3 in person meetings to assist with planning. 10 hours minimum. Will not do any heavy lifting.
- n/aBartenderCouples responsible for obtaining liability insurance, paying bartender(s), and obtaining and verifying licensed 21 year old bartender(s).